Flu Season is Just Around the Corner!
Here are 5 very important and EASY steps that you can take to keep yourself and your family safe during this flu season:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water. If water is not available, use an alcohol-based rub, such as hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze/cough. This will stop the spread of germs from getting into the air.
- Limit your exposure to sick or infected people. If you are the person infected, limit contact with anyone else as well.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects (cell phone, door handles, keyboards) that may have been contaminated with the virus
- GET YOUR FLU SHOT. Taking the time to get your flu vaccine is the most important step you can take to ensure you do not become sick.