Holiday Spirit Week
December 12th through December 21st
Get ready for another APTS Spirit Week! This time, it’s holiday-themed, and extended so that we can draw out the fun! See below for a list of how we’ll be celebrating. Feel free to dress up for the holiday theme, or alternate option.
- Monday, 12/12 – Mistle “Toes” Monday: Wear holiday-themed or silly, mismatched socks!
- Tuesday, 12/13 – Holiday Traditions Day: Wear items related to your holiday traditions or culture, or wear a gift wrap bow!
- Wednesday, 12/14 – Flannel Day: Wear your best lumberjack-esque flannel shirt or jacket and keep warm!
- Thursday, 12/15 – Pajama Day: Wear your PJ’s to school. Holiday-themed if you have them!
- Friday, 12/16 – Holiday Icons Day: Dress like your favorite holiday movie or movie character!
- Monday, 12/19 – Color Block Day: Dress up all in one holiday color: red, green, blue, silver, white, black, etc
- Tuesday, 12/20 – Tacky Sweater Day: Show us your best worst sweater! Make it tacky!
- Wednesday, 12/21 – Holiday Headwear Day: Wear a holiday hat, headband, or earmuffs, or your favorite hat!
Send your Spirit Week photos in to be shared on APTS social media, by Wednesday 12/23 at 10:00 am! Email them to: communications@aptsprograms.
Please note that participation and all submissions of photos are entirely voluntary, and that any submission will also be considered consent for APTS to share photos on the APTS website and/or social media accounts. In accordance with all electronic sharing of any pictures, no student names will be included in these posts.