Graduation Spirit Week! 6/20-6/24
Graduation season is in full swing! Help us send off the Class of 2022 in style! Join us as we celebrate with a spirit week starting Monday, June 20th.
The themes for the week are as follows:
- Mon. 6/20 – Senior Citizen Day!: Break out the suspenders and strap on a gray wig! Today we dress up like senior citizens!
- Tue. 6/21 – Path Finder Pride Day!: It’s time to show your school spirit! Wear APTS colors (Green and Blue). Seniors can wear their senior class t-shirts!
- Wed. 6/22 – The Future Is Bright!: We all know your futures are bright! Show us just how bright they are with the most neon outfit you can put together! Don’t forget your sunglasses!
- Thur. 6/23 – Throwback Thursday!: Dress up from your favorite decade or incorporate all sorts of fun things from your childhood that no longer exist – rotary phones, walkmans, old school Disney Channel tv shows, etc.
- Fri. 6/24 – Hats Off to Seniors!: Hat’s off to all our graduates hard work! Seniors wear their graduation caps and everyone else wears their favorite hat!
Feel free to send in photos of your outfits to be posted on APTS social media and website pages to email@example.com!
Congratulations to the APTS Class of 2022!