APTS is VAISEF Systems Accredited!
We are extremely proud to announce to you that APTS has been approved for our Systems Accreditation by its accrediting organization, the Virginia Association of Independent Specialized Education Facilities (VAISEF)!
Although several schools received their renewal accreditation, APTS was the sole private school approved for a Systems Accreditation!
Systems Accreditation means that APTS met or exceeded a series of standards and rigorous evaluations set by the Virginia Council for Private Educations (VCPE). By obtaining this accreditation, it has been certified that APTS:
- Is credible and true to our foundational statements (mission, philosophy, and goals).
- Meets standards of quality and accountability.
- Is accountable to the school community and impacts parental contentment.
- Promotes on-going institutional improvement through a continuous process of self-assessment and systematic school/program development.
- Is able to guarantee the transfer of credits between and nonpublic or public schools.
- Has purpose and direction for long-range strategic planning.
We are grateful to be equipped with an assiduous staff and the resources needed to reach these high standards of excellence. Congratulations to us!